Miata Parts

Buy and sell Midlana parts.
ShadowCat38
Anti-spam question: 4
Are you a spammer: No

Miata Parts

Post by ShadowCat38 » 15 Aug 2017, 10:44

So... in my new neighborhood, there's a guy that has made something of a local reputation for himself with respect to fixing Miatas. His endeavors have left him with a significant stockpile of parts. If you need anything Miata, PM me. I'll find it in his pile of parts and ship it. I'm even willing to take on international shipping.

Midlana1
Site Admin

Re: Miata Parts

Post by Midlana1 » 15 Aug 2017, 10:47

Just watch those shipping charges. More than once I've put something up for sale and sorely underestimated shipping charges. Something like calipers and rotors may well cost more to ship than what they're worth.

DennisDoesEverything

Re: Miata Parts

Post by DennisDoesEverything » 01 Feb 2019, 14:54

Shadowcat would you be willing to introduce me to the guy sometime? Since I'm local. (I'm also the guy who pm'ed you a couple months ago. :) ) I'm still trying to decide whether to continue with my intention to use Prelude (5th gen) parts for mine or stick by-the-book with Miata, but I made arrangements to sell my 3rd gen Prelude shell this weekend: I'm worried about using a platform that is so hard to find parts for as that one. So I at least have the option now of switching to Miata suspension, since I'm not keeping that shell.