Midlana exposure

Post up your well-deserved pictures and self-congratulatory videos.
gt350pilot
Anti-spam question: 4
Are you a spammer: No

Midlana exposure

Postby gt350pilot » 01 Dec 2017, 18:22

Kurt,
Once the car is back on the road and sorted have you ever considered getting in touch with Matt Farah at The Smoking Tire for a review and drive video? He is in SoCal and has done a few similar vehicles like the Specter, DF Goblin, and Exocet and generally likes these kinds of creations. Although these are more kit car in nature than a home built like the Midlana. With the exposure of a video watched by 100-500K +, I would think it would be good for book sales and would certainly help get the name out there.
I know that I was looking into the Exocet myself but the Midlana has a stronger appeal to me, thus I have ordered the book and have been going through the build blog while I can (currently at arount Page 175).
Just a thought. I have spoken with Matt a few times and he is a good guy and true enthusiast.

Midlana1
Site Admin
Anti-spam question: 4
Are you a spammer: No

Re: Midlana exposure

Postby Midlana1 » 02 Dec 2017, 13:30

I've thought about it. The thing is, because I'm skinny I used a 15"-wide seat*. He won't fit!

*May actually be 14". Midlana's been done seven years, and I've had the seats for several years before that, so that's my excuse for not being sure.

Return to “Videos and pictures”